Friday, November 23, 2012

Cindy Jacobs: Pastor's Death Was God's Warning Over Same-Sex Affairs


Cindy Jacobs Mensaje de Santidad CAP 2008 from Kaloyán Stefanov on Vimeo.


This video from the 2008 Conferencia Apostólica y Profética (CAP) shows Cindy Jacobs of Generals International speaking at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida. At the 21:44 mark, Jacobs claims that an unnamed pastor's death was God's warning to African-American clergy against having same-sex affairs.
"Two Januaries ago, I gave a word of warning to the African-American church in America. And I said this: God is going to judge those pastors on the down-low who are having homosexual affairs and think they're going to preach from the pulpit. And I said, to show you what I'm saying is true, God is going to give you a time to repent, but if you don't repent as the sign that God is serious, there will be a pastor drop dead in the pulpit. And it happened! Forty-two years of age, dropped dead! You might say, are you trying to scare me!? No, I'm try to put the fear of the Lord in you, because I love you! I am sanctifying you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation. Threatening, violent, or bigoted comments will not be published.