Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year from Republic of Gilead!

I would like to wish my readers a Happy New Year! You're the reason why I blog, and I look forward to sharing more Religious Right news with you in 2011.

I started this blog in August, and roughly five months, 185 posts, five book reviews, four progressive events reports, and six right-wing event reports later, I can enthusiastically say it's been worth it. I've learned so much these past five months, not only from my own research but from the many bloggers I've met along the way. I want to send a warm thank you to my fellow progressive bloggers and followers who have taught me so much in 2010.

2011 will bring with it new issues and new adventures, which I'm eager to explore with all of you. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation. Threatening, violent, or bigoted comments will not be published.