Thursday, March 14, 2013

Commentary Tidbits

Huffington Post: Fundamentalist Christians Evangelizing Military Youth on the Taxpayers' Dime

Lady That's My Skull: My White Heaven

Rosa Rubicondior: More on Mormons

Earth and All Stars: What Would a Christian Society Actually Look Like? Parts I and II

Warren Throckmorton: NARTH Loses Tax Exempt Status

AmericaBlog: Voucher school history book: Hippies didn’t bathe, worshipped Satan

Institute for Research & Education on Human Rights: Tea Party Dominates CPAC 2013 Agenda

No Longer Quivering: Does Jack Schaap Deserve to Go to Jail?

The Way Forward: Larry Klayman, A Dangerous Zionist

Friendly Atheist: City Council Member Who Wants Prayer at Meetings: ‘This is a Government Institution, Not a Secular Institution’

The Wartburg Watch: A Revolution Against Rezolution: A Calvinsta Conference in Africa


(Hat tip to Infidel753 for several of these links)

8 comments:

  1. Hello Ahab,

    I read through some of these links and (as always) had to lift my jaw off the floor. Crazy ...

    But I really just wanted to stop by and say "hi" and I miss you and your blog. Now that I finally have finished a major work project (had to pull a few all-nighters ... ) I feel like I'm rising from the dead. I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agi Tater -- Good to see you again. I've missed you and hope life is well for you. I plan to do some posts over the weekend, so you and my other readers will have some content soon.

      Delete
  2. Does Jack Schaap deserve to go to jail?

    Yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheldon: I second that yes! Schaap's behavior was inexcusable -- and given his offensive attitudes, I'd say a jail sentence couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

      Delete
  3. Ahab, thanks for the links! (Also to Infidel753.) I've joined some new sites. You always take me to the best on the web. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna -- I'm glad you enjoy them. Infidel753's Sunday roundups are a must-read.

      Delete
  4. These links make me laugh and cry. I'll make a fortune selling "Proud to be a Moron" bumper stickers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jono -- :: snickers ::

      The far right is hilarious and horrifying in equal measure, ain't it?

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation. Threatening, violent, or bigoted comments will not be published.